Announcing JeffCon V

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005

      Hello fellow gamers,

      This is to let you know that the next JeffCon is scheduled for Saturday Feb 12.

      For those who don’t know, JeffCon is when I get to host an all day gaming event

      at my house.  We start early and finish late playing all types of games.

      If you are interested in attending or getting more information send me an email

      and I’ll put you on the distribution list.  I won’t be spamming the gaming group lists

      again so those of you who are not interested won’t have to hear about this

      until next year.

      Jeff

    • Aldo Ghiozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        Jeff,

        I know I have never actually gone to a game night, but something like this is right up my alley if I get enough notice.  Please send me the information.

        Best,
        Aldo

        Aldo Ghiozzi
        Owner