Re: Gaming this week

  • carebear_zb
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2004
      I can make it this week. So that should make it 6.

      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 21
        I'm able to host games this week at my house in Pleasanton. Who will be able to join me?
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 21

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 21

            Sorry, but I will be out of town on a business trip…..

            Nice to have you back Jeff, and hopefully see you across the table soon.

            -          Rich

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 23
              Is there still time to sneak in?  I'd like to attend tomorrow.  Let me know?

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 24
                I would assume so.I haven't heard anything from Jeff so as far as I know we're on tonight.

                -Tim

                Is there still time to sneak in?  I'd like to attend tomorrow.  Let me know?

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 24
                  I haven't been able to check email until now, but since you are already outside my house I guess it will be OK.