Re: Gaming this week

  • carebear_zb
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2004
      I can make it this week. So that should make it 6.

      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 21, 2015
        I'm able to host games this week at my house in Pleasanton. Who will be able to join me?
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 21, 2015

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 21, 2015

            Sorry, but I will be out of town on a business trip…..

            Nice to have you back Jeff, and hopefully see you across the table soon.

            -          Rich

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 23, 2015
              Is there still time to sneak in?  I'd like to attend tomorrow.  Let me know?

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 24, 2015
                I would assume so.I haven't heard anything from Jeff so as far as I know we're on tonight.

                -Tim

                Is there still time to sneak in?  I'd like to attend tomorrow.  Let me know?

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 24, 2015
                  I haven't been able to check email until now, but since you are already outside my house I guess it will be OK.

                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 28, 2016
                    I can host on Wednesday this week. Can anyone else make it?
                    -Jeff
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 28, 2016
                      I'm out of town this week so I can't make it. I will be back (and hosting) next week.

                      -Tim

                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 28, 2016
                        I'm around this week.  Any game you want me to bring?

                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 29, 2016
                          Sorry, now I can't play this week. See you next week.
                          -Jeff