Re: This week

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
      <j.hammond@c...> wrote:
      > Just checking in to see who is available this week. I can host.

      I'll be there.

      Dave Wilson
    • sterlingw@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
        I will be there.

        Just checking in to see who is available this week. I can host.

        Jeff

      • Fritz Schwartz
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
          I can attend.  I need directions.

          Jeff Hammond <j.hammond@...> wrote:

          Just checking in to see who is available this week.  I can host.

          Jeff

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
            Have a conflict so will miss this week.

            Also, will be in Houston next week - so unable to host next week.

            See everyone in 3 weeks (August 25)

            From: Jeff Hammond
            Subject: [trivalleygamers] This week

            Just checking in to see who is available this week. I can host.