This week

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004

      Just checking in to see who is available this week.  I can host.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
        <j.hammond@c...> wrote:
        > Just checking in to see who is available this week. I can host.

        I'll be there.

        Dave Wilson
      • sterlingw@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
          I will be there.

          Just checking in to see who is available this week. I can host.

          Jeff

        • Fritz Schwartz
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
            I can attend.  I need directions.

            Jeff Hammond <j.hammond@...> wrote:

            Just checking in to see who is available this week.  I can host.

            Jeff

            Do you Yahoo!?
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 10, 2004
              Have a conflict so will miss this week.

              Also, will be in Houston next week - so unable to host next week.

              See everyone in 3 weeks (August 25)

              From: Jeff Hammond
              Subject: [trivalleygamers] This week

              Just checking in to see who is available this week. I can host.