More Rails (or something else?)

  • Henry Alme
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 1999
      Hello All:

      Saturday was fun. I was wondering is there was interest in trying it
      again? I have communicated with a buddy of mine in the South Bay, eho
      own EuroRails, my second-favorite crayon rails game. He may be
      available this Saturday. Is there any interest in trying to set up
      another game like last Sat?

      I would volunteer my place, but it isn't mine (it's my mom's).

      Thoughts?

      Hank
    • Scott Patterson Milster
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 1999
        I'm pretty much avaliable (& my apartment) any weekend I'm in town.
        This Sat would be good for me.

        Scott

        On 15 Mar, Henry Alme wrote:
        > From: Henry Alme <almehj@...>
        >
        > Hello All:
        >
        > Saturday was fun. I was wondering is there was interest in trying it
        > again? I have communicated with a buddy of mine in the South Bay, eho
        > own EuroRails, my second-favorite crayon rails game. He may be
        > available this Saturday. Is there any interest in trying to set up
        > another game like last Sat?
        >
        > I would volunteer my place, but it isn't mine (it's my mom's).
        >
        > Thoughts?
        >
        > Hank

        > Free Games, Cash Prizes!
        > Gamesville - World's Biggest Game Show Site!
        > http://www.onelist.com/ad/0
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 1999
          I'd be available this Sat, but would prefere a different long game than one
          of the crayon rails. Though I won't make a fuss if that is what everyone
          wants to play.

          Sterling

        • Henry Alme
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 1999
            Sterling Wright writes:
            -> From: "Sterling Wright" <greendragon1@...>
            ->
            -> I'd be available this Sat, but would prefere a different long game than one
            -> of the crayon rails. Though I won't make a fuss if that is what everyone
            -> wants to play.
            ->

            I would be up for another type of long game, especially if there is a
            consensus that we have played plenty of crayon (or other) rails.

            Ad Civ would be OK by me, as would Age of Renaissance, especially if
            there is enough interest to get 6 players.

            Hank
          • Scott Patterson Milster
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 1999
              On 16 Mar, Henry Alme wrote:
              Both of these games would be good as would a rail game. I also have
              Colonial Diplomacy, Republic of Rome, and Pax Britanica (among others).
              If we want to try Pax Britanica I'd like to know by Friday so I can
              review the rules. Its not a real complicated game, but I haven't
              played it in a long time. However, Republic of Rome is a complicated
              game. If we want to try it sometime, I'd like to loan it to somebody so
              they can read the rules before hand (besides just me).

              Scott