Do we have a host for this Wednesday, the 21st?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2004
      I'm available to play, but not to host. I *will* be able to host on the 28th. But for this
      week, what's out there?

      Dave Wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2004
        Out of town on Wednesday...so am not available to host or to play.

        Rich Pardoe
      • Julie Strain
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 18, 2004
          My husband Daniel and I live in Walnut Creek and are partners in a new game
          company, Playus Maximus, and we've recently released our first board game,
          "Smugglers of the Galaxy". Unfortunately, we haven't yet been able to
          attend your events, but we were thinking of asking you all if you'd be
          interested in us bringing the game sometime. Seeing as you need a host,
          we'd be happy to host this Wednesday at our place if it's not too far out
          for people?

          Let us know! :)
          Thanks,
          Julie

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2004
            Hi guys,

            I am available to host this week. I hope that all of you can come.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19, 2004
              --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
              <j.hammond@c...> wrote:
              > Hi guys,
              >
              > I am available to host this week. I hope that all of you can come.
              >
              > Jeff

              Cool! I'll be there.

              Dave Wilson
            • Sterling
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 19, 2004

                I will be there.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004

                  Hi Julie and Daniel,

                  Thanks for the offer.  Walnut Creek is a little bit too far for me.  I have to drive to Manteca when the games are over.  Fortunately, Jeff is available this week.

                  However, we are always willing to play new games.  If you find yourselves available one of these weeks, I’m sure we would give your new game a try.  My only concern is making sure it isn’t too long.  We try and keep the Wednesday sessions from 6:30 to 9.

                  Sterling