Postpone this week? (July 7 session)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
      No one has posted to the list, so I am about to assume that there is
      no host for games this week. If there is a large upswelling of
      interest, I might be able to host tomorrow evening (and then would not
      attend Friday night at Jim's).

      For now, shall we cancel this weeks session and try again next week?

      Rich P.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe"
        <RPardoe@p...> wrote:
        > No one has posted to the list, so I am about to assume that there is
        > no host for games this week. If there is a large upswelling of
        > interest, I might be able to host tomorrow evening (and then would
        not
        > attend Friday night at Jim's).
        >
        > For now, shall we cancel this weeks session and try again next week?

        I'd be available to attend tomorrow, but not host. I guess it
        depends on what you want to play, and with whom. :-)

        I'm OK with either option.

        Dave Wilson