Next week

    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004

      If we followed our normal schedule I’d be hosting next Wednesday.  Unfortunately my life doesn’t always follow the normal schedule so I won’t be able to host next week.  Hopefully you won’t have to miss two weeks in a row.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2004
        And I have a school event at my daughter's high school that night, so
        I won't be available either.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2004
          --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond" <j.hammond@c...> wrote:
          > If we followed our normal schedule I'd be hosting next Wednesday.
          > Unfortunately my life doesn't always follow the normal schedule so I
          > won't be able to host next week. Hopefully you won't have to miss two
          > weeks in a row.

          My home is available to host next week. Let's make this the roll call: who will be
          attending?

          Dave Wilson
        • Sterling
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2004