Re: [trivalleygamers] RE: Roll call for Wednesday, May 5

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2004
      It looks like for once, I will be able to make a session tomorrow.
      And I've been itching to try Merchants of Venus for some time.
      Can you send me directions, Dave?

      Dave Wallace (the other Dave W.)

      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2004
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Wilson" <daw65@c...> >
        There will be at least three of us, as Susy has said she'd join us
        > tomorrow. (I keep hinting she should just join the list...) :-)

        It looks like we'll have six now. Carrie expressed interest in
        joining us as well.

        Dave Wilson