Roll call for Wednesday, May 5

    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2004
      My turn to host this week. Who is available?

      Dave Wilson
    • Pardoe, Richard (RPardoe)
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2004
        Contrary to my comments last week, I am now planning on attending Wednesday's gaming session at Dave's house. Unless we get a few more players, looks like Dave and I get to try out StreetSoccer once more.

        Rich Pardoe

        :My turn to host this week.
        :Who is available?
      • sterlingw@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2004
          Unless I get ill again, I should make it this week. I plan on bringing a couple of classic AH games. Air Baron and Merchant of Venus.

          Sterling
          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2004
            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Pardoe, Richard (RPardoe)"
            <RPardoe@C...> wrote:
            > Contrary to my comments last week, I am now planning on attending
            Wednesday's gaming session at Dave's house. Unless we get a few more
            players, looks like Dave and I get to try out StreetSoccer once more.

            There will be at least three of us, as Susy has said she'd join us
            tomorrow. (I keep hinting she should just join the list...) :-)

            Dave
          • Pardoe, Richard (RPardoe)
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2004
              I'll bring StreetSoccer anyway in case we get a chance to play a quick game.

              Looking at my games for 3/4, I am currently planning on bringing:

              Hansa
              Interurban
              Ticket To Ride
              Flaschenteufel

              Any other requests that interest likely attendees?

              From: "Dave Wilson" <daw65@...>

            • daw65@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2004
                You can save the trunk space, Sterling; I, too, have Merchants of Venus

                Dave
              • David Wallace
                Message 7 of 8 , May 4, 2004
                  It looks like for once, I will be able to make a session tomorrow.
                  And I've been itching to try Merchants of Venus for some time.
                  Can you send me directions, Dave?

                  Dave Wallace (the other Dave W.)

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 5, 2004
                    --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Wilson" <daw65@c...> >
                    There will be at least three of us, as Susy has said she'd join us
                    > tomorrow. (I keep hinting she should just join the list...) :-)

                    It looks like we'll have six now. Carrie expressed interest in
                    joining us as well.

                    Dave Wilson