Re: Broken Links

  • Mark.E.Johnson@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 1999
      >From: "Scott Milster" <milstersp@...>
      >Just wanted to add my two cents. I also found out about TVB through the net.

      Well, there you go. If you guys want to fill the ranks a little more, I'd
      suggest a renewed online presence (which Sterling is already starting). And
      those game store flyers can't hurt.

      -MJ
    • Scott Milster
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 1999
        Just wanted to add my two cents. I also found out about TVB through the
        net. The net is a good way to attract new members. Since Hank & Angela
        are gone we're down to four regularly active members. I'll be gone by
        the end of Aug so new members are really needed.

        Scott