Wednesday Game Night - 4 Feb

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
      Anyone venture outside and see their shadow this Groundhog day?
      Anyone venture outside period?

      More to the point - a reminder that I will be glad to host this
      Wednesday's (4 Feb) gaming session at my house in San Ramon. Please
      let me know if you would like to attend and I will respond (off-list)
      with directions.

      Rich Pardoe
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
        It appears that my note from yesterday didn't quite get posted around,
        so am repeating it again.

        Roll call for tomorrow night appears to be Dave, Sterling, and me.
        Anyone else interested in joining us?

        Rich Pardoe

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
          I will not be able to make it.

          Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
          Anyone venture outside and see their shadow this Groundhog day?
          Anyone venture outside period?

          More to the point - a reminder that I will be glad to host this
          Wednesday's (4 Feb) gaming session at my house in San Ramon. Please
          let me know if you would like to attend and I will respond (off-list)
          with directions.

          Rich Pardoe

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/grQolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • silly_bse
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
            Richard,

            I have replied to your email voicing interest, not sure if you got
            the message... can you email me with additional info please?

            Barak

            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe"