Re: Meeting on the 24th.

  • Scott Milster
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 1999
      I won't be able to make it on the 24th. I also won't be there for the
      Thursday lunchtime session on the 25th. However, next Wednesday my
      place is avaliable if people want to get together then, or the 1st
      weekend in March.

      Hank, don't forget we have to exchange games.

      Scott
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 1999
        Ok, then unless someone else has somethging to say, the next meeting will be
        for Wed, March 3rd.

        See you then.

        Sterling