Re: Meeting on the 24th.

  • Henry Alme
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 1999
      Hello All:

      Unfortunately, I don't think that Angela and I will be able to make it
      tomorrow either. No matter when we leave California, we are moving out
      of our place this weekend. We have packed a lot, but there is still
      packing to be done.

      Hank
    • Scott Milster
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 1999
        I won't be able to make it on the 24th. I also won't be there for the
        Thursday lunchtime session on the 25th. However, next Wednesday my
        place is avaliable if people want to get together then, or the 1st
        weekend in March.

        Hank, don't forget we have to exchange games.

        Scott
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 1999
          Ok, then unless someone else has somethging to say, the next meeting will be
          for Wed, March 3rd.

          See you then.

          Sterling