Re: [trivalleygamers] Head Count for tomorrow?

  • Sean Youngquist
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2003
      Re: [trivalleygamers] Head Count for tomorrow? I can make it.

      on 11/18/03 5:32 PM, Michael Campbell at michael@... wrote:

      Who's in for Jeff's House tomorrow at 6:30...besides me and Jeff?

      M.C.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 19, 2003
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Campbell"
        <michael@m...> wrote:
        > Who's in for Jeff's House tomorrow at 6:30...besides me and Jeff?
        >
        > M.C.

        I'm planning on being there. Assume I'll be there unless I call to
        say otherwise.

        (Um, Jeff, you're in the phone book, right?)

        Dave Wilson
      • os_stuff
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 2003
          won't be there. have fun!