Re: [trivalleygamers] Weekend Game

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      Michael Campbell wrote:

      > We have finally set a date for a weekend game...and you won't
      > believe this, but it wasn't on the poll.
      >
      > The date is Saturday, December 6.
      >
      > Time and place to be determined.
      >
      > Please e-mail this message board to express your interest or regrets
      > for that date. If we have a lot of people, Dave Wallace has offered
      > to look into the recreation room in his complex.

      I have verified that the rec room is free on December 6th, and I have
      put in a tentative reservation for it. There's no charge for renting
      the room, but I do have to put up a damage deposit that I get back as
      long as we don't trash the place and clean up after ourselves.

      The location is near Don Castro Park, just south of I-580 between
      Hayward and Castro Valley. The room can legally hold up to 29 people,
      and there is space in there for around 4-5 medium-long tables.

      Does this sound good to folks? If so, I'll confirm the reservation and
      put down the deposit.

      Dave W.