Session Report - October 29, 2003

  • MichaelCampbell
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
      Session Report - October 29, 2003 We played one game tonight: Traders of Genoa

      We also welcomed another new player, Richard Pardoe. Thanks for coming, Richard. Hope to see you again.

      Traders of Genoa - **Jeff (790 ducats)/Richard (705)/Sterling (645)/Michael (620)
      In this game, players take turns "walking" the streets of Genoa, fulfilling large and small orders, delivering messages and engaging in all sorts of commerce. We did pretty well for our first time through. The game took just under 2 hours. Jeff won by quietly amassing the most ducats from his wheeling and dealing. All in all, this was a good gaming experience. Once we got the hang of the game, the deals got more interesting.

      (**denotes game winner)

      NEXT WEEK (November 5th): See you next week at 6:30 pm. Jeff is hosting. We talked about possibly playing Bean Trader or Samurai or Taj Mahal or...or...or...