Game Suggestion - Third Wednesday (18 September) - HOMESTRETCH

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Game Suggestion - Third Wednesday (18 September) - HOMESTRETCH

      Yahoo appears to be acting up tonight as I can see messages online that I have yet to receive in my e-mail account.  The key bit of missing information for me is that it appears we have 6P for tomorrow night (one less than last time as Ben has classes once more.)  With that number, I think I will go to an alternate we considered that caps out with 6P:  HOMESTRETCH.  For anyone wanting to prepare ahead of time, the rules are available at BGG (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/9t49skujel/homestretch_rules.pdf)