Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
      And the player count jumps up to 7.

      I could offer up 7 Wonders and/or Space Cadets - but suspect the group is more inclined to break into 2 groups (3/4 or 5/2) for games.  I am open to suggestions for games as I try to think what makes the most sense for tonight.

      And a gentle reminder - the noise level does tend to increase a bit when we have 2 games going.  It is still a school night and my daughter will be trying to study while games are on.  In addition, my wife will just be in the next room - so please remember to make efforts to keep the voices down so as to minimize the imposition of games on the rest of my family.

      Thank you,

      - Rich

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
        Thanks for the bumper car game Rich , It was great. What was the name of it again?

        Lawrence