Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2013
      Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

      And the Labor Day weekend officially signals the end of summer.  While the equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later sunrises and earlier sunsets.  But we dont need much sun to play games and I will host games this Wednesday.  (As an aside, I used some of the free money on BGG aka GeekGold to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players. Lets see how many can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.  Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2013

        And the Labor Day weekend officially signals the end of summer.  While the equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later sunrises and earlier sunsets.  But we dont need much sun to play games and I will host games this Wednesday.  (As an aside, I used some of the free money on BGG aka GeekGold to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players. Lets see how many can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.  Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....
        - Rich

      • thedesign3r
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
          Hi Rich

          I can make it if I get a small handicap!

          Lawrence

          Oey the Celesticon hangover!

          > And the Labor Day weekend "officially" signals the end of summer. While the
          > equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later
          > sunrises and earlier sunsets. But we don't need much sun to play games and
          > I will host games this Wednesday. (As an aside, I used some of the "free"
          > money on BGG aka "GeekGold" to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which
          > does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players.) Let's see how many
          > can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.
          > Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....
          > Games:

        • beeben22
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013

            See you Weds. Ben

            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

            And the Labor Day weekend officially signals the end of summer.  While the equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later sunrises and earlier sunsets.  But we dont need much sun to play games and I will host games this Wednesday.  (As an aside, I used some of the free money on BGG aka GeekGold to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players. Lets see how many can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.  Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....

            - Rich

          • dawilson65
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013

              I can be there.  See you all tomorrow.

              Dave

              --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

              And the Labor Day weekend officially signals the end of summer.  While the equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later sunrises and earlier sunsets.  But we dont need much sun to play games and I will host games this Wednesday.  (As an aside, I used some of the free money on BGG aka GeekGold to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players. Lets see how many can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.  Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....

            • David Wallace
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
                Kern and I are planning to come tonight.

                Dave Wallace

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
                  And the player count jumps up to 7.

                  I could offer up 7 Wonders and/or Space Cadets - but suspect the group is more inclined to break into 2 groups (3/4 or 5/2) for games.  I am open to suggestions for games as I try to think what makes the most sense for tonight.

                  And a gentle reminder - the noise level does tend to increase a bit when we have 2 games going.  It is still a school night and my daughter will be trying to study while games are on.  In addition, my wife will just be in the next room - so please remember to make efforts to keep the voices down so as to minimize the imposition of games on the rest of my family.

                  Thank you,

                  - Rich

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
                    Thanks for the bumper car game Rich , It was great. What was the name of it again?

                    Lawrence