Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (21 August)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18 10:44 PM

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 9:42 PM
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (21 August)

      A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration) takes place this week.  While I will be registering Sabrina in the afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also.  In fact, I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday.  That game is "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses at the turn of the century.  But as always, happy to hear suggestions from anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
      Who can run away for ....

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 20 2:52 PM
        I'll be there. See you tomorrow.

        > A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration)
        > takes place this week. While I will be registering Sabrina in the
        > afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also. In fact,
        > I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered
        > the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday. That game is
        > "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses
        > at the turn of the century. But as always, happy to hear suggestions from
        > anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
        >
        > Who can run away for ....
        > Games:

      • thedesign3r
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 20 3:40 PM
          I Can make as well.

          > A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration)
          > takes place this week. While I will be registering Sabrina in the
          > afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also. In fact,
          > I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered
          > the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday. That game is
          > "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses
          > at the turn of the century. But as always, happy to hear suggestions from
          > anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
          >
          > Who can run away for ....
          > Games:

        • beeben22
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 20 6:03 PM