Re: [trivalleygamers] No Games - First Wednesday (7 August)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2013
      I can host this week at my house in Pleasanton.  Please reply to the list if you are interested in attending.

      -Jeff

      On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Richard <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      A bit late with the notice, but did want to post to the list that I am unable to host games this Wednesday. If anyone wishes to step forward to host, please feel free to post to the list.

      See you all in 2 weeks for the Third Wednesday.

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5, 2013
        I'd be able to make it.

        -Tim

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2013
          I can play.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 18, 2013
            Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (21 August)

            A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration) takes place this week.  While I will be registering Sabrina in the afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also.  In fact, I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday.  That game is "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses at the turn of the century.  But as always, happy to hear suggestions from anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.

            Who can run away for ....

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 18, 2013

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                I'll be there. See you tomorrow.

                > A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration)
                > takes place this week. While I will be registering Sabrina in the
                > afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also. In fact,
                > I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered
                > the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday. That game is
                > "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses
                > at the turn of the century. But as always, happy to hear suggestions from
                > anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
                >
                > Who can run away for ....
                > Games:

              • thedesign3r
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                  I Can make as well.

                  > A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration)
                  > takes place this week. While I will be registering Sabrina in the
                  > afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also. In fact,
                  > I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered
                  > the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday. That game is
                  > "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses
                  > at the turn of the century. But as always, happy to hear suggestions from
                  > anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
                  >
                  > Who can run away for ....
                  > Games:

                • beeben22
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013