RE: Game Suggestion - 17 July - Continental Divide

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013

      As the mails crossed, I will recalibrate on 6 players.

      Of the games suggested – CONTINENTAL DIVIDE does support 6 players, so I will switch to that as the new game suggestion.

      (My alternates are a couple of previously played games:  Viticulture and Viva Java.  And yes, I am avoiding the natural selections of 7 Wonders / Battlestar Galactica unless there is a groundswell for either.)  If folks wish to divide into two 3P games – we can cover that as well once folks have arrived.

      -          Rich