Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (17 July)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 10:50 PM
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (17 July)

      I hope everyone has been getting the most out of this summer be it locally or on trips away if the time allows.  For those who are in the area this week, I will hosting games this week for the third Wednesday of the month gaming session.   Do have the latest Winsome Collection in hand if there is interest in that.  Another recent addition are the expansions for Manhattan Project which could combine the old with the new.  If there is a game you would like to suggest, by all means do so.  To help us decide some appropriate suggestions for the number of players, please let us know that you will attend….

    • thedesign3r
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
        Hi Rich

        Thank you for hosting again. I will be there! I can bring K2 but I'll play what the group wants. I just ask for the machine Gun if it's Arkham again.

        > I hope everyone has been getting the most out of this summer be it locally
        > or on trips away if the time allows. For those who are in the area this
        > week, I will hosting games this week for the third Wednesday of the month
        > gaming session. Do have the latest Winsome Collection in hand if there is
        > interest in that. Another recent addition are the expansions for Manhattan
        > Project which could combine the old with the new. If there is a game you
        > would like to suggest, by all means do so. To help us decide some
        > appropriate suggestions for the number of players, please let us know that
        > you will attend..
        >
        > Games:

      • David Wilson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
          I'll be there.  see you all then.

          Dave

          On Jul 14, 2013, at 10:50 PM, Richard Pardoe <rpardoe@...> wrote:

          I hope everyone has been getting the most out of this summer be it locally or on trips away if the time allows.  For those who are in the area this week, I will hosting games this week for the third Wednesday of the month gaming session.   Do have the latest Winsome Collection in hand if there is interest in that.  Another recent addition are the expansions for Manhattan Project which could combine the old with the new.  If there is a game you would like to suggest, by all means do so.  To help us decide some appropriate suggestions for the number of players, please let us know that you will attend….

        • beeben22
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
            Looking forward to joining you Weds. Ben

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
              -Jeff