No Games for Me - First Wednesday (3 July)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013

      While this is week is the First Wednesday of the Month, I am unable to host this week as it is Sanae’s birthday on Wednesday.  If anyone wishes to step forward to host, please feel free to post to the list.

      See you all in 2 weeks for the Third Wednesday.

      -          Rich

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5 6:21 AM
        A bit late with the notice, but did want to post to the list that I am unable to host games this Wednesday. If anyone wishes to step forward to host, please feel free to post to the list.

        See you all in 2 weeks for the Third Wednesday.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 5 9:23 AM
          I can host this week at my house in Pleasanton.  Please reply to the list if you are interested in attending.

          -Jeff

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 5 6:03 PM
            I'd be able to make it.

            -Tim

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6 3:30 PM
              I can play.

              Dave

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 18 9:42 PM
                Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (21 August)

                A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration) takes place this week.  While I will be registering Sabrina in the afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also.  In fact, I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday.  That game is "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses at the turn of the century.  But as always, happy to hear suggestions from anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.

                Who can run away for ....

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 18 10:44 PM

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 20 2:52 PM
                    I'll be there. See you tomorrow.

                    > A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration)
                    > takes place this week. While I will be registering Sabrina in the
                    > afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also. In fact,
                    > I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered
                    > the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday. That game is
                    > "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses
                    > at the turn of the century. But as always, happy to hear suggestions from
                    > anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
                    >
                    > Who can run away for ....
                    > Games:

                  • thedesign3r
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 20 3:40 PM
                      I Can make as well.

                      > A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration)
                      > takes place this week. While I will be registering Sabrina in the
                      > afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also. In fact,
                      > I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered
                      > the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday. That game is
                      > "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses
                      > at the turn of the century. But as always, happy to hear suggestions from
                      > anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.
                      >
                      > Who can run away for ....
                      > Games:

                    • beeben22
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 20 6:03 PM