Game Suggestion - Third Wednesday (19 June) - THE GREAT ZIMBABWE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      Looks like two of you will attend, so a 3P game.  And I’ve been thinking that the 3rd Wednesday might be a time to revisit an previous game.  Scanning the games around me, I finally settled upon THE GREAT ZIMBABWE as a game that I would like to try once more.   Of course, if anyone has any thoughts (or a different suggestion), we could change course and play that instead.

      -          Rich