Recent Spam Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Recent Spam Message

      Sorry about the last message which was obviously spam.  It goes without saying that one should NOT click the offered link.   I have seen this sort of thing on other e-mail lists and it is usually the result of a users e-mail being compromised.  I have deleted the messages from the archives and placed the sender on moderation to prevent messages until the sender can verify that the e-mail account has been repaired.

      As this is the first spam message to get through in quite some time, I dont think more aggressive steps are needed, but have them ready should it continue to be an issue.