Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (19 June)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      -Jeff

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      I think most schools have now ended for the year so it is “officially” summer for many folks, and probably a chance to get away on holiday.  Not for me, so I will be able to host games this week for the third Wednesday of the month gaming session.   If you are not vacationing this week and can make time in your schedule, please let us know that you will attend….

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013