Game Suggestion - 5 June - Viticulture

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013

      Looks like 5 to arrive for 6 around the table.  Of the suggestions I mentioned Viticulture does indeed play up to 6 so let’s give that a try.  (It’s about growing and producing wine if the title didn’t give it away.)  If we have time, we can finish with Lawrence’s game of Incan Gold  which is a re-implementation of Diamant, but will leave it to Lawrence to remind us of the rules differences.

      -          Rich