Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (5 June)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013

      Hard to believe it is already June and with it the end of school years and the start of various summer vacations.  And with the new month, comes the first Wednesday of the month.  As noted a few weeks ago, I am able to host this Wednesday.  I do have a few new acquisitions we could explore (Viticulture, Quarantine) as well as a few not-so-new acquisitions (Spellbound, Ace Detective) as well.  If you are not vacationing this week and can make time in your schedule, please let us know that you will attend….

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (5 June)
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, June 2, 2013, 10:43 PM

        Hard to believe it is already June and with it the end of school years and the start of various summer vacations.  And with the new month, comes the first Wednesday of the month.  As noted a few weeks ago, I am able to host this Wednesday.  I do have a few new acquisitions we could explore (Viticulture, Quarantine) as well as a few not-so-new acquisitions (Spellbound, Ace Detective) as well.  If you are not vacationing this week and can make time in your schedule, please let us know that you will attend….

      • beeben22
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013
          Hi Rich, I have summer off time, so I am looking forward to joining
          you on Weds. Ben

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
              I'll be there. See you then.

              > Hard to believe it is already June and with it the end of school years and
              > the start of various summer vacations. And with the new month, comes the
              > first Wednesday of the month. As noted a few weeks ago, I am able to host
              > this Wednesday. I do have a few new acquisitions we could explore
              > (Viticulture, Quarantine) as well as a few not-so-new acquisitions
              > (Spellbound, Ace Detective) as well. If you are not vacationing this week
              > and can make time in your schedule, please let us know that you will
              > attend..
              >
              > Games:

            • thedesign3r
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
                I'll be there too. Bringing "incan Gold'

                http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/37759/incan-gold

                A short game if desired

                leaving behind

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/123lawrence/sets/72157623831802086/