Re: Host needed - 15 May & Other Game Night News

  • thedesign3r
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013
      Hey guys

      Well I'll be willing to host on one of Rich's 1/3rd Wednesday nights. But as I have poor parking in a gated community. I prefer to host at Round Table pizza. And what a coincidence my group CCCwargamers is having its monthly meet this Sunday June 2nd at the same location.
      So if you care to invade Poland.

      http://www.meetup.com/dvgamers/events/118465782/

      But on the 1st / third Wednesday nights I'm happy to meet people for beer, pizza and wargames. But I will just let the Deafening silence on meeting up here in the Northern Hemisphere speak for itself.