Host needed - 15 May & Other Game Night News

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2013

      First, I will be unable to host this week, so as always if anyone wishes to step up to host, please feel free to do so.

      On other news, with summer approaching, I would like to pull back a bit on my hosting responsibilities.  I had thought about every other week, but that makes it difficult to plan ahead as one needs to count forward by week.    A better idea (I thought) would be to settle on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month with the hope that it will be easier to know which days are “on” for me as host.  And yes, that means the next time I will host should be June 5.  And as noted above, if anyone wished to step up to host on other Wednesdays in a month, please feel free to post to the list to do so.

      -          Rich

    • thedesign3r
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        Hey guys

        Well I'll be willing to host on one of Rich's 1/3rd Wednesday nights. But as I have poor parking in a gated community. I prefer to host at Round Table pizza. And what a coincidence my group CCCwargamers is having its monthly meet this Sunday June 2nd at the same location.
        So if you care to invade Poland.

        http://www.meetup.com/dvgamers/events/118465782/

        But on the 1st / third Wednesday nights I'm happy to meet people for beer, pizza and wargames. But I will just let the Deafening silence on meeting up here in the Northern Hemisphere speak for itself.