Game Suggestion - 8 May - Pax Porfiriana

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 11:13 PM

      Looks like 3 for games tomorrow night.   And I was hoping that we could replay a recent game for another try.  For some reason, Pax Porfiriana sticks in my mind as one to retry.  (Other recent games close at hand include Keyflower and Among the Stars as well).  Will one of these do?  Or there another recent game that you might suggest?

      -          Rich

    • Brian Lucid
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 7:44 AM
        I'm hosting a gamenight at my place in Mountain House on SAT if anyone is interested.  Check our Mountain House Game Club on Facebook. Would love to meet you all for a gamenight at Rich's but I work at Hunter Ligett during the week.

        Looks like we're playing X-Wing, Thunderstone Advance and possible bloodbowl team manager.  -brian

        --
        Brian Lucid
        831.239.9493