Game Suggestion - 1 May - Island Fortress

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013

      With 4 Players for tomorrow night, I will continue with the invite suggestion of ISLAND FORTRESS:

      In Island Fortress, you play a master builder chosen by Governor Cortland Hansen to help construct the mighty Fort Aldenford using the penal colony on Alcott Island. Your goal is to become the most distinguished architect with the help of your Taskmaster, Workers, and the Governor himself!

      In the game, all players use identical decks of five Role Cards to plot their actions such as purchasing workers, building the wall, collecting money from the treasury, and more. In addition to scoring points for having built the majority of blocks on each row of the fortress wall, players can also gain various bonuses for completing favors for the Governor by building the walls in specific ways, following the Governor's preferred patterns.

      See you tomorrow night,

      -          Rich

    • jay sheely
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        Rich,

        hey, long time no see!

        I'll be moving back to the Castro Valley/Dublin area again in several months. So I can't wait to pop in to your place on Wednesdays and hopefully go to GMT once a year.

        Later,

        Jay