Invitation to Games - 1 May

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2013

      Let’s try again for this week and games.  A new month so a fresh start on scheduling and getting ready.  Already thinking about Island Fortress for 3-4 players with Antike Duellum for 2 players.  Who can make it this week for….

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013

          From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
          Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 1 May
          To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 10:50 PM

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
            I can make it this week. I'll see you all then.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
                I can make it this week. I'll see you all then.

                (I apologize if this duplicates, but my first attempt complained about some error rather than saying that it sent, so I'm trying again.)