Games Suggestion (Ideas?) - 24 Apr

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013

      Will miss you, Dave.  Hopefully another week then.  That appears we are at 2 once more for games and I will admit, I hadn’t been thinking of 2P games.  So at a loss for a suggestion especially as I have a pretty busy day tomorrow and won’t be able to read up on rules in advance.

      Tim, any suggestions of what we might try?  Or shall we just put things on hold and try again next week?

      -          Rich

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
        I'm fine with holding this week.

        -Tim