Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 24 Apr

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013

      --- On Mon, 4/22/13, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 24 Apr
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 22, 2013, 12:06 AM

      Great weather today and I hope everyone could enjoy it.  I know I did.  The weather looks to be continuing going forward with perhaps a slight cooling trend.  So hopefully pleasant evening weather on Wednesday when we get together for games.  Fit and ready to host games once more.  Do have some games that recently arrived (Island Fortress; Ace Detective) as well as plenty of other games to choose from.  Who plans to join for….

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        I'm not going to be able to make it this week, gang. Have fun!