Re: [trivalleygamers] NO Games - 10 Apr

  • jay sheely
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hey Rich,

      If you're interested, I'm just about capable of sending you the prototype of my game. Your group will be the 4th 'serious' group to play it - but will be the first blind-playtest.

      I will be able to send the prototype in 3 or 4 weeks.

      There is also a pretty good chance I'll be moving back to the Bay sometime in the next 9 to 12 months. Looking forward to playing games at your place again!

      Hope all is well,

      Jay