NO Games - 10 Apr

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013

      As noted after last week’s games – I am unable to host games this week.  If anyone wishes to step forward to host, please feel free to do so.

      See you all next week.

    • jay sheely
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
        Hey Rich,

        If you're interested, I'm just about capable of sending you the prototype of my game. Your group will be the 4th 'serious' group to play it - but will be the first blind-playtest.

        I will be able to send the prototype in 3 or 4 weeks.

        There is also a pretty good chance I'll be moving back to the Bay sometime in the next 9 to 12 months. Looking forward to playing games at your place again!

        Hope all is well,

        Jay