Game Suggestion - 3 Apr - Aliens (and/or) The Twelve Doctors

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013

      Looks like tomorrow night will be a chance to try out 2P games.  The first suggestion is Aliens:  This time its war which was a PnP game that did get published (and rethemed) as Revolver.  I think the original theme fits in a bit better.  By the same designer, and with the same general gamestyle, is another PnP game: The Twelve Doctors (Doctor Who Card Game).

      Tim, any interest?  Or prefer to postpone until we have more than 2P?

      -          Rich

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
        Both options look cool.

        -Tim

        Sent this over an hour ago, and I haven’t seen it either in my inbox or online, so resending……

        Apologies if (when) this shows up twice….