Invitation to Games - 3 Apr

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 10:09 PM

      No foolin’ – It’s April already.   The thunderstorms this weekend remind us all of the April Showers for which the month is known.  But alas, we have already played Key Flower, so can’t massacre a rhyme into a game night suggestion just as yet.  Instead I will be on the lookout for a possible game for Wednesday as I am ready to host.  Who can join for….

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 3 Apr
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013, 10:09 PM

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
          I'm not going to be able to make it this time. Have fun, gang.