Game Suggestion - 27 Mar - Homesteaders (?)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013

      I am going to assume that we will be more than 2 tomorrow night.  Based on that assumption, I will have Homesteaders ready to go.  But this is spring break week and a popular time for vacation, so if we are only 2, I will bring Aliens: This Time Its War (or) The Twelve Doctors (The Doctor Who Card Game) to the table.

      -          Rich

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
        No, there'll be three. I'll see you then.