Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 20 Mar

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18 11:10 PM

      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      Yes, ready to host games this Wednesday.  No, don’t have an idea what we might play.  A couple of unplayed (at least for me) games that I might think about: Ninjato or Homesteaders.  Carson City is one I have played many years ago and could try again. Another game that copies themes from other games is Friedemann Friese’s Copycat.  Any suggestions from those who will attend….

    • thedesign3r
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19 4:28 PM
        Hi Rich

        I can make it. Just me in the car. How about frogger, or space alert. or I can bring City of Thieves.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19 4:47 PM
          I'm pretty sure I can make it this time. See you all then.