Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 20 Mar

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 20 Mar
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 9:34 PM

      Yes, ready to host games this Wednesday.  No, don’t have an idea what we might play.  A couple of unplayed (at least for me) games that I might think about: Ninjato or Homesteaders.  Carson City is one I have played many years ago and could try again. Another game that copies themes from other games is Friedemann Friese’s Copycat.  Any suggestions from those who will attend….

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013

        On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

        Yes, ready to host games this Wednesday.  No, don’t have an idea what we might play.  A couple of unplayed (at least for me) games that I might think about: Ninjato or Homesteaders.  Carson City is one I have played many years ago and could try again. Another game that copies themes from other games is Friedemann Friese’s Copycat.  Any suggestions from those who will attend….

      • thedesign3r
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
          Hi Rich

          I can make it. Just me in the car. How about frogger, or space alert. or I can bring City of Thieves.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
            I'm pretty sure I can make it this time. See you all then.