Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 6 Mar

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2013
      I looked it over and I agree we'd be hard pressed to get Clash of Cultures in during the time frame, although we could try it with the four-turn accelerated start variant.

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 6 Mar
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 3, 2013, 10:05 PM

      Back to a normal routine and ready to host for the last “dark” gaming before Daylight Savings Time starts next weekend.  Looking for possibilities, I did consider Clash of Cultures briefly, but given the rules explanation necessary for Merchants and Marauders (same designer), I quickly passed on that as too long for the time slot.  Any ideas or suggestions for Wednesday night?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
        I'll be there tomorrow. (Sorry for the late note.)