Invitation to Games - 27 Feb

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013

      A busy past two weeks for as evidenced by my inability to host.  That is the past now and ready to clear off the table and host games this Wednesday once more.  Will look for possible games to suggest by Tuesday night.  Of course, always open to suggestions and requests with the indication of attendance.  Who can attend this Wednesday for….

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 27 Feb
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com