Invitation to Games - 06 Feb

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013

      A busy week ahead for me, but not so busy that I need to cancel game.  I am able to host on Wednesday.  In fact, I am already started to think about a game for the evening with SNOWDONIA bubbling to the top of the list as I have already read the rules and just need to prepare the game.   Who can make it to build a train track up the highest mountain in Wales…..

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 06 Feb
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com