Invitation to Games - 12 Dec

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
      Invitation to Games - 12 Dec

      A couple of new arrivals:  Locomotive Works (Queens reprint of Winsomes Lokomotive Werks), and Agents of Smersh that might be of interest.  But also plenty of other unexplored games as well such as Mercurius and Kolejka.  And others Im sure.  And I still havent forgotten about Tammany Hall or Pax Porfiriana The good news is that I can host again this week and look forward to getting something on the table that night.

      Who can join me Please let me know by Tuesday evening if you think you might attend…

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 12 Dec
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012, 10:09 PM

        A couple of new arrivals:  Locomotive Works (Queens reprint of Winsomes Lokomotive Werks), and Agents of Smersh that might be of interest.  But also plenty of other unexplored games as well such as Mercurius and Kolejka.  And others Im sure.  And I still havent forgotten about Tammany Hall or Pax Porfiriana The good news is that I can host again this week and look forward to getting something on the table that night.

        Who can join me Please let me know by Tuesday evening if you think you might attend…

      • registerlad
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
          Sadly, I won't be able to make it. I'm dying to try out Agents of Smersh though.

          -Dan

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
            Look at me, actually responding in a *timely* fashion.

            I'll be there. See you then.