Re: [trivalleygamers] Re: Game Suggestion - 5 Dec - Ruhrschifffahrt

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2012
      With an opportunity to see a bit of "classic Wallace," how can I
      resist? I'll plan on being there.

      Dave W.

    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        Much as I wanted to come tonight, I've got an important project at the
        office that I need to wrap up tonight, so I don't think I can make it
        after all. Sorry about the late cancellation.

        Dave W.