Invitation to Games - 5 Dec

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Invitation to Games - 5 Dec

      Spent the day erecting the worlds largest kitty toy full of presents that can be gotten by swiping them off the branches (or at least that is what the cat thinks).  But fun and games seems to be a good idea for Wednesday night as well.  Ready to host once more.

      Thoughts this week I am still interested in trying out Pax Porfiriana (aka Lords of the Sierra Madre Cardgame by Phil Eklund) PP plays 3-5 players, so fits nicely with the typical turnout.  Have a few other games as well so lets get a headcount and work choices from there.  Please let me know by Tuesday evening if you think you might attend

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 5 Dec
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com